- One of the most magical aspects of creating a community just the way we like it – is the incredible potential around “eating out”.
- Imagine beautiful open kitchen / BBQ spaces all around the property where people can gather and share meals together.
- Individuals that naturally enjoy cooking for others can assume the role of “Head Chef” for any of the many kitchens and establish their own menu and hours- each with their own flavor and style. These could also include outdoor pizza ovens, BBQs, Spit roast, and outdoor earth ovens. These Outdoor Kitchens can be operated like any cafe/restaurant and the “Cooks” can put their hearts and talents into serving others. A beautiful gift and absolutely abundant as no money would be exchanged. The ingredients would all come from our gardens and land and be offered to the kitchens from other members of the community. This can be done freely and naturally with no order or hierarchy.
- Young people can be shown how to cook and classes in food mastery could be run by any individuals who have skills in these areas.
- Food Preserving could also be taught so that everyone is learning the forgotten skills of our ancestors and becoming Sovereign in their own knowledge.
- Alongside the kitchens we can create bars, where people can come and enjoy all the tropical flavours of outdoor living. If individuals wish to bring the skills of creating a winery or a brewery from the land and using our organic ingredients, then they would be free to do so.
- Each kitchen will be built and decorated by hand and styled in any way our imaginations would love.
THE GENERAL STORE
Imagine in the center of The School Of New Earth we built a General Store. In the General Store we displayed an abundance of fresh fruit, vegetables, nuts, animal products, crafts, drinks etc but instead of charging money for the goods we offered them freely to everyone in the community. The community would then be responsible for the goods that go into the General Store. This way we can share what we create, grow or keep and move into an abundance-based economy where there isnt even a need for a barter system. Just a simple offer of giving with love. Individuals can naturally create what they would love to offer and in this way everyone will be in their hearts. If you naturally enjoy tending to gardens, or keeping animals, or collecting fruits etc than that is what you can do. Adults and children alike can also offer their creative talents – whatever that maybe – art, woodwork, instruments, knitting, writing, fashion, furniture etc The potential is unlimited and really very wonderful. In this way everyone always has everything that they need and noone ever goes without.
In similar fashion to the general store we could also build a bakery. This would be run by whomever would love to learn how to cook breads and treats the old way – using methods and ingredients natural to the land. Individuals could hold workshops teaching people how to cook different types of breads and how to prepare the ingredients. Young people could also be taught from an early age how to be sovereign in this area as well as in the kitchen. Ingredients would be supplied throughout the community and breads would be freely available for everyone.
FRUIT | VEGETABLES | NUTS | CROPS
We can grow everything we desire. With the use of advanced technology we can cultivate Great Gardens, Magical Herb Gardens (for both medicinal and eating purposes) and fragrant Spice Gardens. Where fruit tress, Avocado Trees and Macadamia Trees etc grow randomly and abundantly throughout the community. It has always been my vision that at the foot of every great tree is a crafted table and chair – so that anytime anyone is hungry they can eat whatever they wish. This is the way it was always intended to be. And yet another confirmation of moving away from a scarcity-based economy into an abundance-based economy.
12 Comments so far
Leave a comment