Filed under: Preparing Australia 2012
The School of New Earth [S.O.N.E] proposes a fresh approach to “community living” – one that is not only dedicated to human and environmental concerns, but is also creative, technologically advanced and aesthetically designed. It is an attainable vision of a bright and better future, one that is appropriate to the times in which we live, and both practical and feasible for a positive future for all the world’s people. S.O.N.E calls for a diverse and innovative approach, in which the age-old inadequacies of war, poverty, hunger, debt, environmental degradation and unnecessary human suffering are viewed not only as avoidable, but totally unacceptable. Over the course of the next 12months S.O.N.E will manifest highly innovative, dynamic communities around the world. This information and website acts as an online flare, to attract the individuals and families who are vibrating in the direction of self-sustainable living, desire to prepare for coming climate changes and economic collapse, and a strong wish to live in heart, freedom, self-mastery and creativity. For those people will have attracted this idea into their consciousness. WELCOME.
S.O.N.E provides you with a visual tour of the possibilities that are infinitely open to us. To transform the “Communal” stereotypes and instead present a cutting edge, technologically advanced “culture” that incorporates comfort, design, magic, freedom, abundance, technology and solutions for the future.
We are going green green green with a focus on nature, animals, and the earth. And it is a wonderful proposal that after the land is purchased and the community co-created that the property itself is handed back to the earth as we consciously move away from the monetary system – a system founded on scracity, and instead move into abundance – where everyone always has what they need. To this end “THE VENUS PROJECT” has provided some remarkable insights and solutions to the future of design and communities.
- It is the aim of S.O.N.E to replace monetary-based (scarcity) economies with a resource-based (abundance) economy.
- Reclaim and restore the natural environment to the best of our ability.
- Develop and use clean, renewable energy sources.
- Encourage the widest range of creativity and incentive toward constructive endeavor, lifestyle endeavor and community endeavor.
- Transcend the need for any boundaries that separate people.
- Realize the declaration of the world’s resources as being the common heritage of all Earth’s people.
- And preparing people intellectually and emotionally for the changes and challenges that lie ahead.
So take your time scrolling through the imagery. Let your imagination play with ideas and desires. This is a community that will be built this coming year. It has been seen. The only decision you have to make, is whether you want to be a part of it.
“IF YOU ONLY DO WHAT YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO- YOU NEVER DO VERY MUCH”
29 Comments so far
Leave a comment